How old must I be to ride on the Bumper Boats?
Minimum 8 years of age and 44 inches tall.
Can two adults ride on one boat?
No, the boat is made to fit one adult and one child between the ages of 4-8.
How much weight can the bumper boat support?
The maximum weight a bumper boat can support is 450 lbs.
I’m pregnant can I ride on the bumper boat?
Safety is our primary concern; therefore any woman who is pregnant may not ride.
What are the rules for the bumper boat?
SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN; THEREFORE THESE RULES MUST BE ADHERED TO AT ALL TIMES. THOSE WHO FAIL TO OBEY THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE BOAT WITHOUT ANY REFUND.
YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.
• All riders must have a Bumper Boat ticket.
• All riders must meet minimum height/age requirements. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• Keep hands and feet in Boat at all times.
• No smoking, food or drinks in or around boats.
• No Reckless behavior.
• No using cell phones, iPods or mp3 players in or around Boats.
• If your boat stops, raise your hand and an attendant will assist you.
• Pregnant women, and children less than 4 years old, may not ride the Bumper Boats.
• People who have a weak heart, previous or chronic back or neck ailments may not ride the Bumper Boats.
• Anyone assumed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to ride Bumper Boats.
• Obey Bumper Boat Attendants at all times